Sunday, May 1, 2016

Master Todd

Last week we went to BYU for yet another graduation.
Todd received his MBA.



We are very proud of him. 



He works hard and is moving his little family to Georgia for a summer job
and then on to Duke for more schooling.




They will be back for the big wedding.
Only one more month.


We had C's 1st birthday here.



The cake was blue.
He like it.


The birthday hats reminded me of an old picture.
Todd was just a couple of months old,
because this was Wes's birthday.


What can I say?  He grew.



Todd and Katelyn took an adventure trip to Mexico
and left the kids with us.
I might add that it was very brave of them.



I like kids to paint.


 This turned into this very quickly.


But mostly, we just feed them.



This morning P asked me if his mom and dad were going to leave him here.
I wish.  They are on their way.
It hurts my heart, but we will see them soon.

And so not to leave anyone out,
we love this picture of their little cousins.



No comments: