Sunday, April 10, 2016

Books, Books, Books


Do you love books?
I have to admit,
I have a fetish for books.

I have a kindle my 3rd one 
and I love it.

I can all of my books with me;
all the time.



And yet, I still have books all through the house.

I received these books for my 7th birthday.
True confession;
I have never read them.



I have really cleaned out the bookshelf, 
but I still can't part with some of them.



I do clean out my quilting books,
but I still have a few.



And children's books,
well that's just another issue.
My kids all had a bookshelves in their rooms,
because they had to have a place to keep the books I bought.

So here is my dilemma.,
These books are in the scholastic book order this month.



I don't even like Star Wars,
but I really want these.
Call me crazy, but I may just own 6 more books.

No comments: