Sunday, June 21, 2015

Canada


We had an adventure getting to Canada last week.
We had a car problem and left it in Shelby Montana, 
we picked it up on our way home.  
Keith and Courtney were very nice to pick us up and drop us off.


We visited a very nice Science Center with the girls.
They really enjoyed it.


As did there father and grandfather.




I really wanted one of these shirts.
I just didn't want someone to ask me what these elements were.
So, I left it for someone smarter than me.


It was a cute place to play.


The girls enjoyed it.



We also sampled some poutine on this trip.
French Fries --- Gravy ---  Cheese Curds
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.


The girls were sharing some water.


We paid a visit to the temple in Calgary.


It was a good trip.


They are sharing a snack.


While we were in  Canada, my dad suffered a stoke -
he was at home in California-.
He is doing well today in a rehab center.
His biggest problems are the use of his
legs and right arm.


They are working him hard
and he hopes to go home July 1st.

No comments: