Sunday, February 15, 2015

Heart Day



So last week my organization task began.

I feel like it is going okay.
It may take along time and I may fill up these little boxes many times.


There were some hiccups.
I found some more pictures that I had questions about
and I had a handful that I can't decide which box they go in, 
plus I found some more that I'm going to post.


 Then I found a letter. 
This letter was written in 1944.
Holy Moly!
It was written during WW2!
Did you know that I am a fan of life during that war?



It was from my great grandmother to her daughter who lived in Wyoming.
I have no idea why it was in this box,
but I felt so blessed.
Thanks Aunt Doris, you made my day.

Well, I will move on.
Yesterday, on the day that people pay $45 for a dozen roses,
I took mine to the ground.

Roses are one of those things that are impossible to kill.
They will be back.


In the mean time,
I have the lovely cactus that Wes gave me last year
for Valentines day....
it will never die,
and I will nurture my little mini rose until I can plant it outside.


I hope you had a happy  Image result for heart clipart day.

No comments: