Sunday, June 23, 2013

Yard Sale

I was cleaning out things so I could have a yard sale.
I love to visit yard sales on my Friday walks,
however, I am not that excited about having a yard sale.
Anyway, I found a few quilts that I had made and wondered if they would sell.
I did sell this one, online, for a fair price, but it is hard to see this little quilt leave.
I am going to make another one.  (I didn't like the batting I used in this quilt)


And here is another item that I sold.  
It was not hard to see this old cutting mat leave.
I had a ruler that I sold with it.


As soon as I had the cash in my hand,  
I went to Twin and got me a nice, new, mat.
I have already used it and I am happy, happy, happy.


My favorite part of summer is breakfast on the deck.
You must know that when I am trying to get to work, I don't always get breakfast,
but in the summer, I have time to enjoy breakfast with Philly.


By the way I was able to stop him, before he got my milk.

No comments: