Monday, August 6, 2012

Glacier National Park

Wes and I took a few days off before he started coaching soccer and went to 
Glacier National Park.


We had all kinds of weather.
But found the park to breathtaking. 


We hiked to this waterfall.
It was beautiful.


I am sorry to say that when these clouds finally moved they had left a fresh dusting of snow.


Just another mountain.


These were everywhere.


It is an international park.


Here we are at the beginning of a hike to Hidden Lakes.
Notice the i-pad.
It was well used.


Here I am at the half way point to Hidden Lakes. 
Which, it turns out, is as far as I went.
No worries, I wasn't alone.


Look what Wes found as he finished the hike.


And he found the Hidden Lakes.


 We did another hike and then ended up at Lake McDonald.


It was a good day.

1 comment:

R. L. Hall said...

"Just another mountain"? Those aren't just your regular run of the mill mountains. What a beautiful place! Pretty much it is all mountains here, and plenty of volcanoes, but I never tire of seeing them and taking photos.