Saturday, March 17, 2012

March Madness

It's that time of year again.  I have so many memories associated with the NCAA Basketball tournament that it is one of the times of the year when I look back and think of my boys with a smile. 
Here is Rich watching, and watching, and watching...It goes on and on.
 When they were all at home they would put up their brackets on their bedroom doors.  You know, like decorating the house with March Madness.
These had been on the coffee table all week, but I am sorry to say Rich had a bad day yesterday and threw them away.  I fished them out of the trash to take a picture.

One of my favorite recollections is when Scott used to run a fever and stay home from school and watch and watch.  How did he do that?

At any rate, Happy March Madness to you!

No comments: