Monday, May 17, 2010

Round Robin

First, let me say that I have been so busy with subbing and working for the Census. Don't get me wrong, I love to work. I really enjoy doing the Census. My only regret is that I can't share some really great stories, because it is all confidential. But I am getting plenty of use out of my 30 words of Spanish Vocabulary.
Now, on to the Round Robin project. This what Liz did and I love it, as did my group.
Here is what I did. I was trying to bring out the mountains. I can't wait to see what this one will look like when we finish, because it has some really different colors in it.
As for the rest of my day.... I need to make muffins, do the wash and I hate to say it, do some Census work. When I remembered that there was a band concert, I told Wes, he would have to handle it, because the best time to get people home is after dinner. That is true and the fact that Jerome has the worst band concerts I have ever heard makes it easy for me to work tonight.

No comments: