Monday, December 21, 2009

The Pageant

Having kw in our lives is very interesting. She really wanted to do a Christmas Pageant. I looked at her and asked, "Have you ever tried working with these people?"
She was not discouraged. She brought costumes. wrote a script including music and assigned roles. Then she made us practice and had us preform it, but for who? We finally called one of ls friends. I was just happy that no one made her cry.
Here is t as the angel.... pretty ironic, ls and kw are sheep and did a wonderful job.


r was a wise man. Needless to say, they are hard to find in our family.


She insisted that w and I be Mary and Joseph. I was having trouble keeping a straight face.



I think the only one not pictured is s and he was the narrator.



2 comments:

Vecchiocane said...

What's with Joseph in a tie? I thought carpenters were blue collar workers.
At least since your family is part Empey you have some chance of a wise man, whereas with the Wess side all you get is wise guys.
You are all cute though, Good for kw to get this going and see it through.

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

If we did this in my family I'd have to be the wiseman, sheep and things to spare. It must be fun to have a big family :)