Saturday, May 23, 2009

What a Week

Rich and Todd have been sharing a room this month. Can you tell who sleep where?




If you guessed that Rich is the mess, you win.


Here is another thought. Notice the attire of those who watch Little League. Yea, it is still worth it to bring a jacket, blanket and I still keep gloves in my purse. It has been okay, but once the sun goes down, bring out the outerwear!



I have been at the middle school for three days this week and then on Friday I found myself on the campus of BYU. Let me share some of my thoughts with you.
At BYU I can hear the birds singing, watch a butterfly go by, while well dressed students walk by on their way to class.

At the middle school kids in the hall are yelling, shoving, poking, and standing at the top of the stairs watching some one drop their gum, while the other laugh. When they get out of school it is like a heard of bison coming. Something is not right here.
Thus my week has passed.



No comments: