Two weeks...Two trips

Last week we went to California for a class reunion for Wes.  I didn't attend, but he went with a friend and talked to everyone. I stayed with Allison and cross stitched while she crocheted. 

I love seeing the rice fields, almost ready to harvest.

The Feather River Temple is beautiful and filled with old friends. 

I don't know where they got the Olive trees, but they are beautiful. 

This week we went to Hannah's baby shower. I'm so proud of her and the work she had done to heal her soul. 

As slong as we were in Utah, we finally found Hawaiian donuts. They were good but let's face it, they taste better on a warm night with a tropical breeze. 

We then stopped at Temple Square
. 
It was so nice to see the Temple without it's scaffolding. 

It was a beautiful day. The new visitors center is a win. 


This quilt is beautiful. 

Looking forward to it's open house in a few months. 

Had an attack of a rock from out of a truck on the way home. It was crazy. 

I was able to get get a quick shot of the Harvest Moon in the car, going 83 miles per hour, in the desert. I'm moon crazy. Such a beautiful sign of love from God. 

Moon lover....
Temple Strong....
Blessed with family....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Adventure

The 5 Little Ghosts Story

projects, projects, projects