September 7th
September 7th is the day my mom passed away. The 38th day from when my dad passed away. I have all ready said that this time period is hard. And it is.
Callie and Spencer came for a visit. We had a pool party.
And we introduced her to the Cozy Coup. She had a great time getting in and out. Pushing a button to pretend start it. Bringing her toys on a ride. I don't know who created this little toy, but it has been a joy to my kids and grands.
When I sat down at the end of the day I found a Giants game on TV. To me, it was a miracle. We never get the Giants. They did not disappoint....lost it at the end.
It very much felt like a gift from heaven.
Family is the best....
Blessing at the the end ....
Love the weather.....
Comments