Hannah

Hannah's step mom called me and asked if we had a picture of Barb and Hannah. Hannah said she had never seen a picture with her mom. She was 9 weeks old when her mom passed away in an car accident. 

I knew I didn't have one. I contacted Lorinda, Barbs sister in law. She survived the accident, but her baby did not. Since she was living in Yuba City and she and Barb hung out, I figured she might be able to help. 

Here are Lorinda and Barb. 

And here is Hannah. 

And here is the picture that she wants. Barb and Hannah. 

I look forward to posting Hannah and Glenna Kay soon. 

We went to the cemetery and found the graves. 

Funny how grief can lay low and then pop up it's head and let all the pain in again. There is no time limit. 

Barb's going to be a grandma...
Life is a journey...
I believe in Angels....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5 Little Ghosts Story

projects, projects, projects

Redwoods