Flathead Lake, Eureka Quilt Show and Montana Bingo
We stayed in Bigfork Montana, just a hop skip and jump away from Flathead Lake.
We had a Lake day.
The girls had a great time.
Except for going back to the house for lunch, they were in the water all day.
They looked like Mermaids out there.
We went to the Eureka Quilt Show on Saturday.
I've always hoped to be able to quilt with them some day.
This little show is magical.
I love Montana. It is so beautiful. Don't get me wrong. I don't think I could last through a winter, but it was good for my soul to drive through it.
I play Montana Bingo when we drive though it. It's a little game I made up for my own entertainment. I look for these 5 things.
A cowboy
A deer
Antolope
A bald eagle
A ranch
Okay, the ranch is like a free space. The hardest is a cowboy, which I saw Three of them. I saw a bald eagle flying over Flathead Lake.....just beautiful, and I saw the wildlife.
BINGO.
Beautiful place .....
God's blessings.......
Family time. ....
Comments