What a Crew
We had a wild week. There is nothing like entertaining 21 people in your home.
The kids were all here for a few days.
I finally talked them into Roaring Springs in Boise.
It was hot and they had a great time.
I had to spend some time with Clara.
I needed d diet Coke, so she got a treat.
We had a birthday dinner.
A Birthday FIFA World Cup championship game.
I had a perfect birthday.
Kids were busy with making cards.
More time outside..it was hot.
The kids were good sports about eating outside.
We did our own soccer tournament.
On Monday we went to Redfish with Callie, Spencer, Betty, Richard and Ivy. The others were on their way home.
It was a hot day at the lake.
Kids did a short hike across the lake.
Had to show Ivy the mountains from the Stanley side.
Scott E was in his element.
I feel blessed to have them all here, tired, but blessed. Callie and Richard stayed with our friends the Nordquist. Betty had a great time and loved her cousins.
Seeing the kids together makes my heart happy.
Dog days of Summer....
Fifa birthday....
Love my family...
Comments