Sunday, September 15, 2024

Peace


We have been trying to go to the Temple every week since April Confrence. We have done well, but it was tricky last week and this week is trickier.   

Can I just take minute here and express my feelings about weekly temple attendance?

I'm a home body, it's hard for me. 
After work, I'm tired. 
Wes always says stuff like "I love being in the temple."
I don't usually say that. 
I find peace in the temple.
I have received blessings of patience from weekly attendance. 
My testimony has been influenced by being in the temple with others, especially those young people getting ready for missions. 

I will follow the admonitions of Prophets because I believe they know things that I don't. 

I know where to turn for peace.

Look to God and find peace. 



No comments: