Sunday, September 1, 2024

Brainwash


I was taking care of my flowers and was feeling grateful for them. 

 

My days are crazy as I meet the needs of 20 10 year olds. 


It's a joy to come home and see them. 

I titled this post Brainwashed. 

It's a phase that I hear often. 

My parents brainwashed me.

The Church brainwashes it's members.

My boss was brainwashed at her PD.

I may have said the last one. The truth is. I feel like it is true.  

I've never felt like the church brainwashed me. I've always been okay with my relationship with Christ and Heavenly Father without worrying about what other people thought about it. 

I never felt my parents brainwashed me, but I know people who have believed some of the silly stuff their parents taught them. 

My point, you are in charge of you. If it doesn't feel right. It might not be. Pray, listen, and be the best you , that you can. 

This I know, God will meet you where you are. He loves you. He will be there for you. 

Don't throw everything out. 

As for my boss and her great ideas?  I'm not quiting my job, but I can play her game. I don't have to believe it. 

Peace to all...
Happy flowers work wonders on your heart...
Love and joy are in reach....



No comments: