Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving and Memories

I go through this every year. 
I am always thinking of a past Thanksgiving 
on Thanksgiving.

This year, it was all about last year.


We went to California and enjoyed a lovely afternoon with my family.

My moms brother Larry and his wife Pat came.
They never come to anything.
To be honest,
at that point, my dad had been sick.
I think they came to see him.
In a twist of fate, Pat died in April.
I'm so happy that we could have a visit.

This year...

Scott E's birthday



Just my two little boys for dinner


And since it was going to be such a small crowd,
I bought new dishes for the occasion.


Notice the napkins...
They were gifted to  us when we were in Pawhuska at the Merc 
as we waited in line.

I love to bring something from summer to the Thanksgiving table.

I hope you had a good one. 
We did.
The perfect day.

No comments: