Monday, June 10, 2013

Just Keep Swimming

I didn't have to wait long for another guest.
We so enjoyed a visit from Uncle Rich
and our visit to the Burnt Lemon Grill.



My favorite part:
I came home and Rich jumped out of his car.
I said, "Have you been waiting? I think Wes is out back."
He said, "There is some old guy in the back yard."
Ohhhhhhh. How I loved this, because the old guy was, Wes.

Well, the room is ready for our next guest.

Until then, I have some summer goals.
  1. Watch an episode of Gilmore Girls everyday....sometimes with Richard.  
  2. Take care of my flowers, garden and quilts.
  3. Walk 5 days a week and start Water Exercise next week...which I love.
  4. Do some summer reading.
  5. Visit each of my children during the summer.
  6. Clean the house...or have Richard do it.
Sure hope I don't over do!

No comments: