projects, projects, projects
I made this table runner for one of my quilting groups and I love it. Should have made it sooner. Here is my Christmas Tree skirt. To be honest, the points don't match, but I am making it for my mother, who really can't see well enough to know, so que sera, sera. The other problem with this is that I need to quilt it again. It is just not right. I haven't decided exactly what to do, but I imagine, I will fix it.



Comments
Found your blog through Jill's blog. I heard Keith and Todd are in Cali. for the summer. Is that true? We have become the Sunday pm YSA ward hangout. Would love to have them over for dinner.
Also, just watched your video of Scott as Nathan Detroit. WOW! What happened to your shy guy?
Funny coincedence. This was the spring show at our HS. Jacob Ausban was Nathan Detroit.
Lynn Hampton
lynn8hampton@yahoo.com