Sunday, May 8, 2016

Hannah and Nathaniel


We went back to the lovely Provo City Temple for the wedding of my niece Hannah.
While we were sitting in the sealing room,I looked around the room.
It was packed. 
I could't help but think of the sad day, about 23ish years ago, when there was an accident.
Two people were taken that day.
Hannah's mother and cousin, who was only 4 months old.  
Hannah, who was 9 weeks old, was also involved  in the accident, but unharmed.
There we sat in that room; every person that was in that car that day.
It was a sacred experience at a happy event.

I love to take family pictures, 
so here are few.


My brother, Hannah's father and my dad.


My sister Allison, my mom and me.


Hannah's grandparents.


Callie and Hannah



Hannah and Nathaniel.


Tiffany's kids.  
They were really good while waiting.
I was impressed.


A very happy couple.


No comments: