Sunday, January 30, 2011

The top is done!

Well, after I cut this out last week, I really did feel it was an unrealistic expectation to have it ready to quilt by the 1st of February. However, this is a pattern form the magazine Quick Quilts, and there is a reason they call it that.
As I was finishing it up yesterday, I couldn't help but wonder how I would ever find time to go to the church (where my friend and I baste quilts in the gym) and get this basted. I went over to talk quilt (it has it's own language) with my neighbor, only to find her basting a quilt in her living room. Long story short; I have the quilt frames in my living room now and should be able to baste tomorrow.

Still debating on what to quilt. I really think I needs something with a curve in it.
Now, after I do that I am going to make me a shirt using this new Dr. Seuss fabric. If you haven't gotten any, you should. It is cute and I think this panel will make some great bags.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Have you considered selling some of your stuff on etsy.com? I bet you could get a pretty penny for a Dr.Seuss bag.